With a dramatic dining room as its backdrop, Culinary Director Richard Ekkebus’ contemporary interpretation of French cuisine has earned numerous awards including two Michelin stars, no.20 spot in The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016, no.4 spot and Best Restaurant in China in San Pellegrino Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016.
- Langoustine minced over aerated aka uni, schrenki caviar poached jicama, kabu & granny smith fricassee
- Miyazaki wagyu beef strip loin, barbecued with dulse & red cabbage slaw, oxalis, horseradish & pepper berry emulsion
- Hokkaido corn ice-cream over a coconut mousse with salted caramel & roasted peanuts
- Fermetures HebdomairesOpen all days, all year
- By Noemie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org