Established in 2001, serving modern European food in an intimate dinner-only restaurant set in the heart of the iconic Gleneagles hotel. Classically trained in France at Les Prés d’Eugénie and Hôtel de Crillon Paris, Andrew Fairlie’s cooking is signified by elegant simplicity, making use of the world-class produce that only Scotland can offer, with vegetables and fruits from the restaurant’s Victorian walled kitchen garden.
LE MOT DU CHEF
My job as a chef now is to create, coach, train, keep things simple and make people happy.
- Home-smoked Orkney lobster with lime and herb butter
- Roast saddle of Perthshire mountain hare, crushed celeriac, sauce à la Royal
- Alpine strawberries, lemon verbena and pistachio ice cream
- Fermetures HebdomairesDinner only, closed on Sunday
- Fermetures Annuelles3 weeks in January
- By Noemie
- Email: email@example.com