Il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia, a truly unique gastronomic reality wherein creativity and a site-specific architectural and artistic installation, memory tastes from the past and contemporary signs are interwoven. Within the confines of this Luogo, one will find dishes that have scanned the evolution of Italian cooking: top-quality and exclusive raw materials, fruit of years of research for their meticulous selection, all to bring to our attention also those lesser known or perhaps forgotten ingredients and cooking techniques. All is carried out with great respect for the original flavors, using recipes whose principal element is to appraise the uniqueness and goodness of the ingredients proposed in a singular way. A most able way, then, of preparing foods so as to bring out all the tasteful treasures which only certain ingredients can reveal. Stefania Moroni and the chefs Fabio Pisani and Alessandro Negrini, carry on with this unique reality created by Aimo and Nadia, so able and innovative in interpreting and proposing anew the rich Italian gastronomic culture.
Alessandro Negrini, Fabio Pisani
LE MOT DU CHEF
Cooking is something that you learn to do spontaneously over time. When you are able to move people, you then have really created something.
Our cuisine is not just recipes or techniques, instead, it comes from the extreme care we put into every single product we use and into every single step that leads to the dish.
- Mothia Salt Games: raw sea bream, citron from Calabria, Sicilian pistachio, Apulian almond, white and green turnips flavoured with lemon
- Risotto (Carnaroli variety) with ‘al filo’ tomatoes, Nolche olives, extra virgin olive oil, Sicilian oregano and Pantelleria capers
- Black Lemon. Lemon cream, lime foam and ‘loomi’ powder, with almond milk
- Prix95 - 145€
- Fermetures HebdomadairesLunch: Monday-Friday 12.30-2 p.m. – Dinner: Monday-Saturday 7.30-10.30 p.m.
- Fermetures AnnuellesFrom the 1st to the 8th January, August
- By Noemie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org