A genuine little gem at the heart of Paris, the Le Gabriel Restaurant managed by Marco Tognon is the refuge of gastronomy-enthused aesthetes. The two-star chef Jérôme Banctel serves contempory French cuisine inspired by creativity and tradition: demanding as to the defends authentic flavor. Trained at the greatest restaurants, each of his dishes is refined with mastery and passion. As for the young pastry chef Marc Lecomte he conjures up compositions that are as beautiful to look at as they are to eat and puts his finishing touch to a meal rich in gustatory emotions.
LE MOT DU CHEF
Sublimé, jamais dénaturé, le produit se laisse découvrir et redécouvrir dans toute sa vérité.
- Green Asparagus from Provence, wasabi pistou and lemon zest cream
- Cour d’Armoise hen accompanied by a variation of celery and black truffle melanosporum
- Coffee bean meringue, birch syrup ice cream
- Prix95 - 380€
- Fermetures HebdomadairesSaturday and Sunday for lunch
- Fermetures AnnuellesOpen all year
- By Noemie
- Email: email@example.com