Because there is no finer story than one that lasts, the restaurant created by Michel Rostang in 1978 is today becoming Maison Rostang. More than a name, it is the writing of a new chapter for the family, with Chef Nicolas Beaumann, perpetuating the classic dishes with a contemporary flourish of creation within the House.
Maison Rostang is the reflection of a succession: building shared foundations around taste, the two chefs are today prolonging the restaurant’s gourmet past. Through dishes that valorise the produce, the sauces create powerful links and the seasons deal the final hand.
These refined and gourmet flavors match wonderfully with the exceptional nectars of the restaurant’s cellar, which have been selected by Michel Rostang and Alain Ronzatti, his faithful sommelier since more than 25 years. The cellar contains no less than 1300 references and 50000 bottles.
The Rostang are also great collectors and art lovers and like places with a soul. Thus the restaurant is both contemporary and intimate and offers splendid dining rooms sumptuously decorated with objects and works of art from the Rostang family’s personal collection.
As a huge art collectors and lovers, the Rostang like places with a soul. Thus the restaurant is a contemporary as well as an intimist place with somptuous dining rooms adorned with objects and works of the family’s personal collection.
- Foie gras de canard poché dans un consommé corsé, féra fumée et légumes de saison, menthe et serpolet
- Le homard « bleu » confit dans un beurre de noisette, risotto d’artichauts et jus de la presse au Condrieu, la pince en barigoule, les coudes en ravioles
- Le cigare croustillant fait de tabac de Havane, mousseline au cognac Hennessy, glace Marsala
- Fermetures HebdomairesSunday - Monday and Saturday for Lunch
- Fermetures AnnuellesMay 1st 2016
- By Noemie
- Email: email@example.com