A renowned fine dining destination throughout the Pays de Loire region, the Manoir de la Boulaie restaurant boasts 2 stars in the Michelin Guide. It is also a member of the Châteaux & Hôtels Collection and Les Grandes Tables du Monde.
Its location is ideal: 20 minutes from central Nantes and its vineyard. Surrounded by parkland and with its own lake, the Manoir de la Boulaie offers an exciting culinary experience presented by Michelin starred chef Laurent Saudeau. This exciting journey through the world of flavours is offered in a beautiful mansion decorated in colourful, contemporary style.
- Saint Jacques rôtie aux pistaches, céleri fumé sur sarments de vigne, Croquant pomme verte
- Bar aux coquillages, ail noir d’Aomori et pak-choi, Jus au galanga
- Citron/fromage blanc/coriandre/framboise
- Prix41 - 148€
- Fermetures HebdomairesFrom May, 1st: Sunday evenings, Monday and Tuesday
- Fermetures AnnuellesThe first 3 weeks of August and three weeks in late December / early January
- By Noemie
- Email: email@example.com