SETA by Antonio Guida
Under the watchful eye of acclaimed chef Antonio Guida, Seta has fast become one of Milan’s most talked-about dining destinations. Updating traditional recipes with creative culinary techniques, chef Guida’s menu offers a contemporary take on classic Italian cuisine. Located in one of Mandarin Oriental, Milan’s courtyards, the restaurant offers the opportunity to dine outside during warmer months.
Watching the chefs at work through a visible kitchen turns the experience into a piece of theatre.
“I never take myself too seriously and always experiment!”
- Oysters with potatoes, “friggitelli” peppers and Champagne sauce
- Suckling pig with guacamole, “friggitelli” peppers, prawns and tamarillo sauce
- Liquorice parfait with crystallised Kentucky tobacco leaves, spiced pear and coffee cream
- Prix120 - 190€
- Fermetures HebdomadairesSaturday for lunch & Sunday
- Fermetures AnnuellesJanuary firts 10 days and 3 weeks in August
- By Noemie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org