Le 1947 takes its name from the most prestigious vintage of Château Cheval Blanc. In this exceptional place, recently awarded with 3 Michelin stars, Yannick Alléno showcases his modern and very own cuisine. With respect to the local terroir and the altitude, he advocates a french gastronomy both rich in heritage and creatively ambitious. A fabulous asset to Hotel Cheval Blanc, the restaurant welcomes, in season and for dinner only, a very small number of clients (22 diners).
LE MOT DU CHEF
· This restaurant is the perfect frame for our modern cuisine. It was after all where modern sauces were first developed.
- Scrambled scallops “Lulu”-style, French toast with Osciètre caviar
- Pike fillet roasted at the bone marrow with pepper, amber yellow wine
Spinach and smoked Maviar sandwich
Gravlax-style artic char with caviar vinaigrette sauce, warm apples
- The sweet red thread
- AddressLe 1947 à Cheval Blanc Le Jardin Alpin - 73120 Courchevel 1850, France
- TagsLe 1947, Le Cheval Blanc, Yannick Alléno
- PrixEntry from 52 to 98 euros / Plats from 146 to 198 euros / Desserts from 36 to 65 euros
- Fermetures HebdomadairesOpen only for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday, from December to April.
- Fermetures AnnuellesFrom April to Decembre
- By Noemie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org