Recognized with two Michelin Stars and 19 Gault Millau Points as well as with 4½ F’s and the titles German Restaurant of the Year 2014 (Der Feinschmecker), Hamburg’s Best Chef 2014 (Grand Gourmet Award Hamburg) and Chef of the Year 2015 (Gault Millau), Gourmet Restaurant Haerlin is by now widely recognized beyond the city of Hamburg.
Chef Christoph Rüffer will make your palate sparkle with flavors as stunning as fireworks. Inspired compositions of various, intuitively contradictory aromas and the use of surprising textures make each of the seasonally-adapted menus unique and an exceptional culinary experience.
- Celery, chicory, apple & chorizo oil
- “Challans” duck breast with spice honey glazed in ginger gravy with black salsify cream & cranberry gel
- Fermented & smoked beetroot with caramelized white chocolate, cranberry, sandalwood & sour dough
- AddressRestaurant Haerlin Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14 20354 Hamburg Germany
- TagsChristoph Rueffer, Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg, Restaurant Haerlin
- Fermetures HebdomairesTuesday – Saturday: 6.30 p.m. – 9.30 p.m
- Fermetures AnnuellesSummer holidays: 10. July 2016 – 8. August 2016
- By Noemie
- Email: email@example.com